Monday, September 20, 2004

Day 3 Mon Sept 20

Well Evey is driving through Wyoming today. We stopped in "Little America", and hey guess what? Cones there are .35 cents!! I think leading up to the exit there was about 12 billboards stating this fact.

It is no longer snowing, I guess that was only in the Evanston area. My doggie is being pretty good for the fact that she has to sit up in the front seat the whole time. She is such a good girl.

We are listening to Switchfoot right now, and we got stop up here in Rawlins for some gas.

So last night (and yesterday) we drove in 5 states, which I think is some sort of record. At least for us. WA,OR,ID,UT,WY. We were almost in trouble coming from Idaho into Utah because we almost ran out of gas. We went about 20 or so miles on the gas light until luckily we found an open "Flying J" travel Center in Snowville , Utah (in the middle of nowhere) at like 12:12am. Let me tell you, if we would have ran out of gas, that would have SUCKED big time, cause there was nothing on I-84 where we were. Just darkness, and that lingering thought in the back of my head that Utah sucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yahoo, ice cream...