Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Yes, I am still alive...

So anyways, I am still alive. Whenever I get onto the computer, at least until recently, it has always been at the library or at the shop at work. So I really don't have the time--actually, I rarely remember, which is the REAL truth--to post a blog. But now since we have our new 'puter, I'll try to write some stuff and be all witty and whatnot. Besides, I just usually blog about sports, and most of our readership--which is mostly Yvonne's friends and family--aren't necessarily sports fans.

So our Dell is pretty sweet--Dimension 3000--80 gig hard drive, 512 MB RAM, 2.66 Gig Intel Celeron Processor, 16x DVD-ROM drive, 48x CD-RW drive. Speakers and a 17" monitor as well. We also got 1 year warranty and tech support--all for $345. I was pretty pleased with the deal. I especially dig the DVD drive, especially if I can figure out how to burn them. I think you can, I am just not sure how yet. Unfortunately, AT&T doesn't currently have DSL in our area as of yet, so we have to suffer with dial-up connection for a while. But hey, it's better than nuthin'. So anyways, I'll be posting more regularly now, so all y'all better get used to it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo brother, it is good to hear from you. well i guess i could just call and talk, gotta do more of that.
Good to hear you got a computer at such a great deal. Dial-up, ouch, well better than what i have, nothing!!!
Still constantly wirred???

Anonymous said...

Dude, more sports is what makes this world happen. Screw the cowbell, I need more sports!

In the words of the great Jack Handy:

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Anonymous said...

That last one was Shawn btw.