Sunday, December 10, 2006

Still Treeless...........

Ok so we still do not have a Christmas tree. Yesterday was supposed to be the day but Chris is on call this weekend and sure enough he got an emergency call yesterday that took up 3 hours of our day. Since the place we are going to get our tree is a few hours away it didn't really leave us with much time. Instead we went for a drive, tried to get a good picture for our Christmas cards (we did not succeed), eventually went out and had a wonderful dinner at Olive Garden. Today of course we will be going out to watch the Seahawks game. So hopefully tomorrow we will be able to get off work a little early and go get our tree. If not I think I will just give in and go to the lot we have gotten our tree from the last 2 years. I just really have my heart set on picking and cutting our own this year.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

"Treeless in Boston", eh? And...what are you talking about!? That top picture is so good! Use that one! (Now that we've all seen it! Ha!)

Tammy & Jeremy said...

We did the Christmas Card picture on Saturday, but indoors. Hopefully they turned out okay. I guess we'll see tomorrow.

Lookin good!

QueenieCarly said...

Good luck with the great tree hunt!

I'm heading to the Island for a few days to visit Aaron's parents. In the meantime, I had to let you know that I have a post that will be published later on today. In it, I've tagged you to do the same post. I just wanted to let you know before I left. Have fun with it!

Kirst said...

Go read my latest post. we're on tree number 2. I really did enjoy cutting down our tree. And I think both of those pictures look good.

Family Of Five said...

You guys got some great pictures!