Sunday, March 25, 2007

Evey's lives to blog another week...........

We found out this weekend who will be continuing in the blog off. I am happy to say that I was not voted off the island....PHEW! So I live to blog another week. Our word for this week is "police." I have yet to decide on what direction I will go with this post but like I said last week, we will just have to wait and see what my clever mind comes up with.

Having to rank the posts sucked. I thought everyone did a great job. Two people were actually eliminated this week. You can check out their blogs and posts at
Super Duper Fantastic and Motivated Motion. While I think I can say we are all sad to see you go we are happy to have found new blog friends in you.

1 comment:

Cupcake Blonde said...

Okay, I think I missed a post of two...what exactly are you doing? A blog-off? Sounds cool!