Monday, October 08, 2007

Ok so it's a new week and time for me to get back in the groove with my blog. Not a lot has really been going on so I haven't really had a lot to blog about. We have both just been working a lot. Nothing new, nothing exciting.

We are taking a trip to Cleveland in a few weeks and are looking forward to that. We will be meeting our good friends Shawn and Celeste (from Seattle) there and will be going to the Seahawks/Browns game and we are super excited about that. It is Chris's b-day that weekend so the trip is really his present.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my peeps up in Canada :) GOBBLE GOBBLE!!

3 comments:

Kelley said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you to Evey! Do you celebrate twice?

Andrea said...

I was actually thinking of that this morning...I was going to ask you if you celebrated Thanksgiving with a turkey and all the trimmings..!?

Cupcake Blonde said...

How fun! Are you driving or flying to Cleveland and where are you staying? Remember I lived there for seven years so I can help if you need some pointers.