Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lazy Sunday

So what would you do on a sunny Sunday afternoon when you have an apartment to unpack and a trip to get organized for? Well, whether it is the right or wrong answer this is what we did...
That's right. We sat out in the sun and enjoyed a few ice cold beers. Even Belle got in on the action trying to work on her tan.
On an unrelated note, Belle's new favorite place to be is sitting on the back of the couch. She loves to sit up there when we are watching TV.

4 comments:

Amy D said...

That's funny. I wonder if Belle could smell Nettie on the couch becuase that's exactly where Nettie would lay. She LOVED that couch.

:)

Bryan said...

Good form! Why wouldn't you?

Jodi said...

That looks like fun to me! And Belle is so cute up there.

Sketti said...

Awwww! I love lazy Sunday afternoons like that! I've not had one in ages now...perhaps this Sunday...if it's nice out I'll pull out the loungers and blog about it! x