Thursday, November 01, 2012

The Princess And Her Doctor

Every year Chris and I say "next year for halloween we are going to go to a fun party and have great costumes." Every year we accomplish neither.

What usually ends up happening is throwing together something at the last minute so we can at least be in costume for when the kids come begging for candy. Last year Chris dressed up as Eric Wedge the manager of the Seattle Mariners. I was Brobee from Yo Gabba Gabba. This year Chris was a doctor. Dr. S. Presseaux. He fixes espresso machines for Starbucks. Get it? I was Princess Peach from Mario. Yes you read that right. I was a princess.

We actually had way more kids than I thought we would this year. About 63 to be exact. The little ones are always my favorite. I think the best of the night was a little girl about 5 with her brother about 7 and as Chris opens the door she says "Rick or Reet." Her brother immediately looks at her and starts laughing, then she starts laughing. It was so cute and so funny.

After all the "rick or reeters" were done, Princess Peach and her handsome doctor went out for a late dinner to Applebees and yes we wore our costumes. Haha.

Oh and I guess I'm taking part in this years NaBloPoMo which requires me to post every day for the month of November. I'm up to the challenge so stay tuned for 30 days of endless entertainment.



No comments: