Saturday, September 28, 2013

Chef Evey

Okay so I am no chef. In fact, it is possible I suck at cooking all together. Chris doesn't seem to complain so I suppose that is a good sign. He pretty much eats whatever I put in front of him. I am very excited that fall is here and with winter right around the corner we are well into crock pot season. I don't use it near enough during the summer months. But really why would I? Summer months are filled with BBQ chicken, steaks and grilled veggies. Or ribs mmmmmmm. I cannot take any credit for the BBQ meat because that is all Chris. He is the BBQ master and his ribs are delicious.
 The other day the weather was rainy and windy and cold. I decided to make some chicken noodle soup in the crock pot, a first for me. It was delicious. We had it with crescent rolls and I could have eaten the whole lot of it. Yes, I am tooting my own horn because yes, it was that good.
 I think next up in the crock pot will be chili. The last time I did it that way it was so yummy.
Okay, I am making myself really hungry. I will leave you with a few more pictures of deliciousness. First up is kielbasa with zucchini and garlic parmesan angel hair pasta. 
 Rotini with creamy vodka sauce and grilled chicken. Broccoli and garlic bread. Creamy vodka sauce is one of my new favorites.
 Mmmmm chicken stir fry with Japanese udon noodles. YUMMY!
Okay now I am really hungry and so I am off to make some banana bread. :)

No comments: