Friday, January 21, 2005

As Lori once said....A Thundering I go!!!

We have this stupid cement step thing that is carpeted in the hallway leading to our living room from our kitchen. We have been here for 4 months almost and neither of us (or the dog) have ever tripped over it. We knew it was only a matter of time before one of us took a tumble. Well last night one of us did, and it was ME. Chris was getting ready to leave (he worked some overtime last night), and I was in the kitchen cleaning up the dishes and stuff. As I was coming back to the living room I somehow tripped on this darn thing. And I had Chris's cell phone in my hand so for some dumb reason I wanted to protect the phone and didn't put both hands out to catch myself. Yeah so I went crashing face first into the ground. On the way down I slammed my shoulder into the wall. It was GREAT! So I got some bruises and my shoulder along with the rest of me is sore sore sore.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Laughing so hard right now!! I can just picture you.