Friday, January 28, 2005

Let It Snow...Let It Snow....Let It Snow!!!

It has been a while again since I have had the computer run long enough to post something on here. So here I try again.....

The snow out here has been crazy, after the big storm last weekend it snowed again during the week like another 8 or so inches. So it has been a fun week of shoveling. Driving is crazy, not cause the roads are slippery but cause there is so much snow packed like a wall on either side of the roads. Sidestreets are a real trick cause they are like one lane roads, but there really isn't room to move out of the way if a car is coming the other way. It definitely makes things interesting. Chris has his fun by throwing Belle in the deep snow so she pretty much sinks and has to swim her way out, it's pretty funny. I promise I will get pictures up as soon as I can.

I know this post was short and not very exciting, but this is what you get when I am trying to post fast so the computer doesn't freeze. If you want excitement, read Lori's blog!! LOL!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU NEED A GO-GO-GADGET CAR,WHEN YOU ARE GOING DOWN THE STREET AND ANOTHER CAR IS BARRELING TOWARDS YOU JUST SAY" GO-GO-GADGET LEGS" AND THE WHEELS EXTEND TO LIFT YOU SAFTELY OVER THE ONCOMMING CAR. tHAT WOULD BE COOL...
dAVE

Evey said...

This would be cool, very good idea! lol