Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Just Under the Wire

Ok so there will be no fantastic post tonight entertaining you with random musings of my life. The truth is I have been on the phone for a few hours with a dear friend doing some much needed catching up. I am just now realizing "oh crap I didn't blog." But you know what, that is okay because the talk I had was good for the soul.

You know the talks I am talking about. The ones you just need. Tonight was one of those nights. Yes you all have been neglected, but no worries tomorrow you will have a great post filled with all sorts of awesomeness.

With that I will leave you with a picture to make you smile. My niece Annika with the greatest hair ever.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

LOL! Terrible.

Anonymous said...

I admire your dedication, Evey! I'm so glad that we're back to blogging! :)