Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy belated mothers day to all you mothers and to my mother in law Linda who is still enjoying herself over in England.

For some reason all our links have ended up at the bottom of the page and we can not figure out why. Hopefully we will get it fixed soon.

Boy is it raining here, it hasn't finally tapered off a bit today but it rained all weekend like crazy. Friday night and Sunday night were spent watching the Oilers beat the Sharks. Saturday night we went over to Georgette and Tyrone's. We played TV Seen It 3 times and of course the girls put the boys to shame. We had pizza, Canadian beer and watched Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. I definitely love the original but this was enjoyable as well. I thought Johnny Depp did a really great job.

Just a week ago the Oilers were down 2 games to none in their playoff series against the Sharks. Now they have a 3-2 series lead heading home for game 6 on Wednesday. LETS GO OILERS!!! My nephew Braeden has stated that the Sharks are going to be "shark stew" let's hope he is right:)

7 comments:

Linda MacTravel said...

Thank you, Evey & Chris!! It's as fun for me to read your blog as it is for you to read mine (I hope)! I've been keeping track of your soggy weather on the tele...so sorry about that! It threatened to rain on our walking tour today, but by the end of it, the sun was gloriously shining! Hallelujah! Thanx for your comments! Luv, McMom

Zoe said...

TV Seen IT? I have never heard of that. Sounds like fun especially if the girls are winning!! :)

Your nephew is so cute!!! Such boys!!

Andrea said...

Ha ha! That's great! Our weather is actually breaking records today! Suppose to get into the high 80's or maybe even low 90's! Isn't that crazy for May!?

Unknown said...

I love the picture of the crazy woman dancing!!! LOL! Oh how I wish we had some good old fashioned crazy people around here...

I haven't seen Charlie and The Chocolate Factory yet. I loved the old one so much, I don't think I could see the revision. Though I am getting a little curious about it.

Family Of Five said...

It is like summer here!! Shorts... tank tops.. BEAUTIFUL!!!

Bryan said...

I thought you pic'd the guy behind that shemale dancer - Rafael wearing what looks to be an old skool Oilers cap. Can't tell...

Bloggin POPO said...

Pizza, Scene It, and a movie sounds like a whole lotta fun! Can I come next time? =)