Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Monday

First of all I cannot believe how many of you have not heard of the book "Bridge to Teribithia." Perhaps go here and read about it and you will remember it, maybe you just don't remember the name. Either way I will go being excited about the movie all on my own.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I wish I had exciting stories to tell you of all our adventures this weekend, but we really didn't do much. Saturday morning we got up and went out for breakfast and did some shopping at Costco etc. I love costco, I really do, I could spend hours there. Saturday night of course was Hockey Night in Canada, we sure miss our Saturday nights with Jen and Ryan.

Sunday morning we met our friends Joy and Brian for breakfast at this little cafe. It was one of those tiny little hole in the wall places that was really crowded and the food was super good. We had a nice time and it was fun to hang out with their little guy Josh, go check him out here....How cute is he? After breakfast was church, Chris and I have been "testing" out a new church lately, we like it but we still miss our old church on some levels so we are still in a waiting and decision process. We will just go with it and know when the time is right we will know where we are supposed to be. After church was the football game where we got to watch the Seahawks lose AGAIN, tough times with key players out with injuries.

After the game we did some shopping, had some Subway and that was our weekend. Now for those of you who have not blogged about your own yet, get to it!!

7 comments:

Lori said...

Costco...drool.

Kirst said...

I also love costco. And could spend lots of time there. Any time we go the first thing Taylor says is where are the samples. That's my girl. Glad you had a good relaxing weekend.

Andrea said...

That baby is so cute! I guess I should blog about my weekend, huh? I've been slackin'.

Family Of Five said...

We haven't heard of the book... but Mike watched the trailer and can't wait for it to come out either now!!

Alison said...

It's tuesday now!!!

Evey said...

Alison you are so smart, i cant believe you know all your days. lol

Desiree said...

That is still way busier than most of my weekends, lol!