Monday, December 29, 2008

I have become one of those bloggers that I hate. You know the kind, the ones who blog like once a month with a quick little update of what is going on and that's it. LAME! I used to have so much to say, I am not sure what has happened.

Anyways...

I am still trying to figure out how Christmas has come and gone already. It will be 2009 in like 3 days and my 31st birthday is less than a week away. How did that happen? Where did the last 30 years go?

I suppose I do have a lot to say about a lot of random stuff, especially at this time of year. So I guess keep checking back in the coming days for ramblings about stuff you could probably care less about ;)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!

5 comments:

Family Of Five said...

I LOVE your ramblings! Glad you are alive and well!

Cupcake Blonde said...

Good to hear from you! Hope you had a great Christmas and an upcomign festive New Year! Any big plans for your birthday?

Jodi said...

I am always glad to see what is going on in your life.

Happy Birthday! I didn't know your birthday was so close to Christmas.

Unknown said...

I have been in a blog rut myself. I am trying to keep up a little better. We will have to see when I return to work on Monday. Agh!

I hope you have a Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I call that the QC school of blogging. You need to switch addresses every so often as well to master it. :P