Sunday, December 14, 2008

Photo Fun

Photo fun! I saw this on my friend Becca's blog Joyfully Hand-Picked.


Here's the rules:


1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the sameNO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)

This picture was taken on August 6, 2007. We were headed to Baltimore, Maryland and Washington D.C for a week to take in some baseball games and see all the sites in D.C. I took this pic at some point on our drive down there and clearly Chris was REALLY happy about it.

I tag...

Jodi, Andrea, Kirsten, Tammy

7 comments:

BecMama said...

Yay thanks for playing! I'm sure Chris is thrilled with the pic! It is a great one and I'm sure you gave out a lil' chuckle when you found it. You were just following the rules.

Andrea said...

Haha! I love it! Now I understand what you were talking about when you said you tagged me! Ha! I couldn't figure it out! I will totally do this...tomorrow! ; )

Cupcake Blonde said...

Oh I love this! I may do it even though I was not tagged. What fun!

Amy D said...

that is HILARIOUS!

PandA said...

Karma or Murphy's Law... however you paint it, this is great!! I think I may do it too, even though I wasn't tagged.

Jodi said...

LOL! I am scared to see what picture I may have in there. But I will do it because you told me too. :)

Sketti said...

I'm glad you didn't tag me. I don't have a 4th picture in the 4th folder but I do have a 4th picture in the forth folder of the fourth folder...It's shocking! lol! Smiley must have taken the picture as it's a picture of my big fat bum when we were in Ireland!