Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Happy Birthday Dad!

So my dad would like you all to think that today is his 49th birthday or some number of that sort. But it isn't, but just to be nice I will not disclose his age. hehe! Although, what is age really. I mean, I know guys my dad's age who are holed up at home in their rocking chairs all day. Not my dad, he is very young in many ways. So he doesn't have much hair anymore, he really hasn't had much hair for as long as I can remember. lol. But he is very young at heart, very active and healthy. So I guess the fact he just turned 60 doesn't really matter. OOPS, did I just tell you his age;) Well anyways, happy birthday dad, love you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are completely right, you are only as old as you feel. Well Dad feels 38 to be exact. Not much HAIR but lots of heart!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD...
DAVE

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Mr.Flud!

Anonymous said...

Who is MR FLUD?
Well i am glad to see you are doing well even though you cannot spell. Hey i made a ryme...
Dave

Evey said...

you spelled rhyme wrong. lol

Anonymous said...

RHYME!!!