Tuesday, December 21, 2004

It's Fricken Cold Tonight!

Just thought I would let you all know that it is cold outside...it's 7 degrees, and again....for the Canadians that is -14 Celsius. But with the windchill it is -12 F and -24 C. So yah, it is cold out tonight. BUT the good part is it is still snowing a bit so that makes me feel better:) There is a "chance" of snow on Christmas, I have my fingers crossed.

And I leave you to wonder...why do I drink Pepsi after 9PM??? I do not know why I do this, it makes me so wired everytime. Like a kid on a sugar high. It is odd though, it's only Pepsi, I could have drank some coke and I would be sound asleep right now. But did I drink coke...NOOOOO! Serves me right for drinking the pop in the first place. Should have had some water:)

7 comments:

Lori said...

They both have caffine don't they?

Anonymous said...

You do not need Pepsi, you are already wired. Just normal for you!!!
Dave

Evey said...

Odd isn't it?!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are odd!!!
Dave

Evey said...

Hey.....PUNK;)

Anonymous said...

What do you mean cold, you are big baby... Remember where you come from, Edmonton is cold, it was -40 with the wind chil yesterday. Now that is cold...Punk!!!

Evey said...

BLAH BLAH BLAH! lol. That is what I say to you:P