Monday, December 20, 2004

It's SNOOOOOWING!!!!!

Well I was happy to wake up to SNOW this morning. It is supposed to snow on and off all week, so I have my fingers crossed that we will have a white Christmas. My luck though we brought Seattle weather with us and it will rain all through Christmas, yuck. Anyways it is cold out today, it is 16. For my Canadian friends that's -9. But then it is colder with the windchill, I am not sure what the windchill is today.

So we found a new place to take Belle for her walks. There is a "pond" not far from here called Jamaica Pond and it is something like 2 miles around it and it is really pretty. We took her there for a nice long walk yesterday and will prob make that her new place for her daily "big" walk.

I can't believe that it is almost Christmas, wasn't it just Christmas the other day. Man time flies. Anyways we are looking forward to Christmas, it will be different being so far away from both of our families. But we are most definitely looking forward to our first Christmas together since getting married. We are not sure of our exact plans as of yet, we will decide as Saturday gets closer.

No comments: