Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Chicken Little

On Saturday Chris and I decided to go see Chicken Little. Yeah yeah I know, make fun if you will. But I was so excited to go see it, I love animated movies like that and it just looked so cute. Most people there were there with their kids, but there was other people without kids there:) Anyways I LOVED IT and so did Chris. It was so cute and so funny. So there you have, if you have not seen it yet...Gather up your little people if you have them and go. And if you have no little people go anyways, you will not be disappointed. How could you be? Chicken Little is too cute for words and his friends are awesome.

3 comments:

Family Of Five said...

My girlfriend took Lenore to see that on Sunday. She said there was lots of adult humor in it. Lenore said it was cute too!

Heather said...

My friend went to see that with her boyfriend the other day and she said it was not as great as she thought... They were the only two in there too! (I wondered if she even *watched* the movie and maybe that's why she didn't like it, but apparently she did watch it and still didn't love it.) Oh well...

Angie's Angle said...

I want to see this too. I love Chicken Little, he is sooo cute. But we'll probably be cheap and wait until it comes on the movie channels. We hardly ever go to the theater.

But I am pleased to hear you loved it!! As did Chris