Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Does a dog not get bored of barking OVER AND OVER at everything and anything that moves past it's house? My landlords dogs are giving me such a freaking headache lately. When I am at home all I hear is them barking ALL the time. Our house is right on the street so lots of people and cars are always going by. It is SO FREAKING ANNOYING!!! I wish they would put them in a room or something when they aren't at home so that Chris and I don't have to listen to them yap. And of course when they get barking they get Belle all worked up. I want to scream........

2 comments:

Cori said...

Have you told them what their dogs do ALL day? Some people would be considerate but others....well...are not.
We will be in NY from the 8th-11th!!!

Tammy Williams said...

They should get fish...haha!