Thursday, November 10, 2005

I know I haven't really been posting much lately. This past week I have not really been feeling so great. I am almost certain I have a bladder infection..BOOOOOO and I got something else going on....I thought at first it might have been appendicitis, but it has been all week and I don't have any other symptoms that would point towards that. So anyways I have a doctors appt for tomorrow so hopefully I will get some answers and some drugs. That is all folks....nothing exciting to say here...hope everyone is having a good week.

10 comments:

Family Of Five said...

It may be just a bladder infection... I have had a really bad one before and it feels like stomach pain too! It was horrible and used to keep me up at night my tummy was in so much pain! I hope you are feeling better really soon!

Jodi said...

Oooh! I am so sorry you are not feeling well. I used to get those ALL the time and they suck!

Alison said...

Hope the dr. can figure it out and get you some relief!

Tammy Williams said...

TERRIBLE! Hopefully you feel better soon. I woke up this morning thinking I was going to hurl and then I heard Jeremy stomping away in the kitchen. I went out to see what was going on and apparently there was a mouse under our stove. He was trying to kill it but he had to leave for work so he taped the area up with poison inside it. Needless to say I didn't get a chance to vomit because I was too psyched-out about the mouse. We have a farm behind our house so it must have come from there!

kristen said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Family Of Five said...

What's the verdict???

True Jersey Girl said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well! Hope you are up and atom soon!!!

Lori said...

Feel better soon. Love you. Take care of yourself. Go see a doctor, don't wait.

Family Of Five said...

I'll update for evey.... (she is depriving her fans)..... she did go see a doctor and he gave her drugs!

Cori said...

I hope you feel better soon-Hugs to you!