Friday, March 31, 2006

Drugstore Chatter

The other night Chris and I were at the drugstore picking up a few things. We were in the make-up aisle and Chris was helping me look for a color. If you didn't know any better, it did look pretty odd considering Chris was standing down aways from me.

So this big black lady comes up behind Chris and asks, "debating the color?"

Chris responded jokingly with, "yeah, I can't decide between naked and nearly naked."

She looks at Chris with a big grin on her face and says, "nearly nekkid!"

We all had a good laugh, it was really funny.

It is so beautiful out today, it's is so nice to wake up to these warm mornings rather than burying yourself deeper into the blankets because it is so darn cold. Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! That's hilarious! I can totally picture it! We sure miss you guys! Awesome ticker, BTW!!
~Andrea

Tammy Williams said...

Funny! Although, I would have pictured Chris to be more of an Ivory shade...haha.

Kelley said...

Have a great weekend too Evey!

Miranda said...

Woohoo I see you are counting down to Alias. You'd think we would have lost interest after all this time. I can't wait to see how things all turn out.

Zoe said...

That is sooooo funny. Okay, Chris is truly one of a kind!

Jamie Dawn said...

Nekkid!!

My hubby goes for the beige or sand colors, and his lipsticks are always pink, never red.

Cupcake Blonde said...

Ha ha! That reminds of the time I sent Brian to get me a hair color and he was standing there in the aisle contemplatng which box of blonde haircolor went with the description I gave him and some lady came up to him and said "honey, don't do it, you're hair is way too dark! It'll never look right again."