Wednesday, March 15, 2006

This past Saturday Chris and I went to Newport, Rhode Island for the day. We actually chose the wrong day to go because there was some parade there that day and there was so many people everywhere. There was supposed to be a lighthouse at Fort Adams State Park so we headed there. I don't know where the lighthouse was but we most definitely didn't find it. We had a good time regardless. We parked the car and went for a really long walk all around the fort and stuff and took a ton of pictures.



I think we may go back this Saturday to the other side of town that is right on the ocean and take a ton more pictures.

6 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

Looks like fun! I have been a little under the weather lately so I haven't been able to go out much. Hoping to get back out there and take some pictures soon.

Family Of Five said...

Oh... it looks so beautiful! Glad you had a good time.

Miranda said...

Looks really nice. It's snowy here...argh! I want SPRING!

Kelley said...

Cool pics! Love the cannon shots.

Angie's Angle said...

That looks like a lot of fun! :) I love exploring things like that. Especially around the ocean. I love the ocean.

Fern Bourrie said...

Those pictures are stunning!!