Monday, June 05, 2006

LETS GO OILERS!!

Once again the slacker has returned. It seems I keep getting distracted from blogging lately. I drive myself crazy because I am not one of those people who use the I don't have time excuse. Because I DO have the time, i just get doing other things and I forget. Anyways......

We had yet another busy weekend. And yet another weekend where I forgot to use our digital camera. I guess I will just have to post pictures of other people, which I will get to later.

I hope everyone had a good weekend, once again it felt like we were busy from the start. Friday night we went out for dinner with some friends. Saturday we had a gazzilion errands to run including going to Costco and grocery shopping. We made it home about 2:45 pm and needed to leave at 3:30 pm and I still had 4 batches of rice krispie squares to make.

Our church softball teams start their season this Friday. Like last year Chris is in charge of all of it. The only difference this year is that we have 2 teams instead of 1. So Saturday was their last practice and afterwards we had a BBQ at Mark and Connie's. Since we have so many new guys to the team this year I thought it would be a great idea to have a "pre-season" get together. It turned out to be a crappy day for a BBQ as it was yet again rainy and stormy. The guys met to practice at 4 and the rain held off long enough for them to get some good practice time in. It did rain on them a little but they are men and they sucked it up. Before Chris went to practice he dropped me off at Georgette's so we could head over and help get things ready before all the boys showed up. We picked up Becca on the way and off we went to slave away. Err....I mean set things up:)

Even though we had to be inside it turned out to be a great evening and there was a great turn out and lots of food.

Sunday was a relaxing day. After church we headed yet again to Anna's Taqeuria with some friends for lunch. I am telling you....BEST BURRITOS ever and they are so cheap. I love it.

And here we are on Monday. My new Oilers hat that I ordered from NHL.com came in the mail today. Just in time for game 1 tonight of the Stanley Cup Finals. I still can't believe it is the finals and June and I am STILL watching Oiler hockey. I have waited a long time for this and I am so excited. Just ask Chris, it is all I can talk about. GO OILERS GO!!!!

Ok so, I was trying to post some pictures in this post but I guess blogger doesn't want me to. So I guess I will post them separately through hello.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»