Saturday, February 11, 2006

It was a good night until..........

Chris and I went to some friends for dinner tonight. One thing I hate about Boston is the lack of parking everywhere you go. If it's not metered and all taken it's permit and resident parking only and its RETARDED!!! We couldn't find parking at Chris and Kellie's tonight so we parked in the grocery store parking lot near their apartment. And sure enough when we went to leave the truck was gone. STUPID STUPID STUPID! They gave us a ride to the towing place to get the truck.....$110 bucks later we got the truck back. OUCH!

On another note we have a crazy storm headed our way tonight. There is not a drop of snow anywhere to be found right now, but I am sure when we wake up tomorrow morning we will be buried. We have barely had any snow all winter so this should be fun. I have a feeling we will be digging the car out tomorrow.
Here is our yard as of 5 mins ago. I will take a picture when I get up in the morning and post it.

No comments: