Thursday, January 04, 2007

As I said in my previous post Chris and I went to Red Robin for supper last night. YUMMY!! I wish there was one closer. Knowing how much I hate having happy birthday sung to me in restaurants Chris has never been brave enough to have it done. Last night I guess he decided I was due for a good old rendition of happy birthday. I thought I was off the hook when we were done our meals and the waitress asked us if we wanted any desert and we said no. Next thing I know I turn to see her coming with a sundae and 5 people trailing behind her. I could have killed Chris, I was SO embarrassed. Even better was when she yelled "hey everyone today is Yvonne's birthday and she is turning 21", LOL! Their bday song was to the tune of the Flinstones, I couldn't tell you any of the words since I was too busy trying to figure out how to make myself disappear. Ha! Oh well, all was good and I got a free sundae out of it. The pictures below are of me while I was being sung to. Don't I look thrilled?!?!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it...Are you ready for Round 2 at tomorrows dinner??? By the way where are we eatin?

Love you Evey, Happy Birthday!

Andrea said...

LOL! Ahhh, to be 21 again! ha! That picture of you and Chris is really good!

Kirst said...

I like the picture of you and Chris. Nice!

Jenn said...

That is so great. I total would have done the same, Get them to sing to you that is. I hope you had a great birthday. Thanks for the picture by the way. You guys look great.

Alison said...

You don't look too tortured!!!

Glad it was fun!

Lucy Stern said...

A husband has to keep his wife off guard occassionally to keep the marriage exciting, I'm sure that was what Chris was doing....He loves you and you are lucky to have him...Happy Birthday Evey!

Hey look at it this way, you got a free sunday...

Jodi said...

I would rather be the one being sung to than the people who have to sing.... ;) You at least get ice cream out of it! LOL

Zoe said...

Yay!!! Everyone needs to be sung too!! LOL!! We got home last night and I got your adorable Christmas card! Thank you so much for thinking of me!! And . . . I am a little bit slow but I just realized that Evey is short for Yvonne. DUH!! :) LOL!! Happy birthday again!!!

Jamie Dawn said...

Great photos!
You look as if you were relishing all that attention!
"Thrilled" is definitely NOT the word for it!
I think it's fun that he did that for you, though, even if you really hated it with a passion. :)

Happy Birthday, and Happy 2007!!

I really like the photo of you and Chris and your doggie in your previous post.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you weren't too embarassed!