Saturday, January 27, 2007

I have been tagged......

I am usually horrible at doing these, but I have been tagged by Zoe so I thought I would give it a go:)

1) Get tagged
2) Post 5 things about yourself that aren't already mentioned in your blog
3) Tag other people that you would like to know more about

I think the reason I never do these is because I can never think of anything interesting. Here goes.....

1. I wouldn't say I am a closet Christina Aguilera fan, I just don't shout it out from the mountaintops. But YES I like her, I do not like all of her music or her songs but I think her voice is INCREDIBLE! I could listen to her sing her slower songs forever. And she is so good live, I love it. I think she is super talented, and you have to admit that in the last few years she has definitely cleaned her act up and is nowhere near the levels of skankiness she once was and that people such as Britney still displays.

2. I play the cornet/trumpet (most of you may know this) and I have since I was 7 years old. I do not play as much as I used to and I really really miss it.

3. I love to watch shows on A&E and those channels about criminal profiling, forensics and crime scene investigation etc. These fields have always interested me. And no I am not morbid I just find how they track people and figure out how their minds work and gather evidence etc to be very interesting and fascinating.

4. I am very much a girl and love the color pink, things like shopping, makeup, scrapbooking and gardening but I also love sports, on TV and live. I love to play fantasy hockey, football and baseball against all the boys and beat them:)

5. While hockey is my favorite sport and always will be, baseball has become my second favorite sport. When I met Chris I hated baseball and I hated the thought of watching a baseball game even more. Chris's mom (not Chris) single handedly turned me into the Seattle Mariners maniac I am today. Once I really learned about the game and that it is so much more than just hitting a ball I was hooked. And I cannot wait for baseball season to start. Win or lose I love the Mariners and will watch all 162 of their games over the long 6 month season.

Now I tag.......Pooky, Kirsten, Jenn and Andrea

8 comments:

Zoe said...

Oh Yay!!!! I am so excited to read these things about you! I LOVE forensic movies too!! Also, I have done fantasy football for 2 years now with my neighbors. The first year, I came in 3rd but this year was a total bust. I don't know anything about football but I studied the stats. So, next year, FOR REAL, I am going to have to secretly team up with you so that I can beat their socks off. Will you be my secret weapon?! :)

That is so cool that you are musical too!! You should play some for us and post it on UTube! :)

Andrea said...

Oh, crap. I've been tagged. You're just trying to get me to blog, again! I have to think of 5 things that I didn't just mention in my 100 things! Oy! You'll have to give me another day to sit on this one!

Tammy Williams said...

oh dear, I can only hope that by Pooky you mean someone else

Evey said...

Tammy - lol. nope u are the one and only pooky. lol

Zoe - YES I will be secret weapon and we will kick butt:)

Andrea - yes woman you NEED to blog more.

Lucy Stern said...

I am not much of a Chritina A. fan....I play the trombone ever since sixth grade and I haven't touched my horn in 30 years.All three of my kids played instruments....I am a girly girl too but pink is not one of my favorite colors....BASEBALL has always been my favorite sport. I live in Houston, so the Astros are my team. My husband and I are both going thru baseball withdrawl...

Zoe said...

Evey!!! COOOOOOL! Thank you soooo much. I cannot wait! :)

Shelley said...

Hey Evey! Good job with the list, I too don't feel that I have anything interesting to write about! I like Christina from the sidelines as well...amazing pipes. I am so addicted to the A&E shows that I had to cut myself off when I was starting to get worried about people breaking in and bludgeoning us to death. I have weaned myself off Cold Case Files, American Justice, The First 48, etc. You should def play your instrument and put on UTube! We'd watch it!

Alison said...

What a fabulously well rounded girl you are. So many interests and such varied ones at that!!!