Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy 2007 and Happy Birthday to......

ME!! Yup today is my birthday. Chris and I are going to go to Red Robin for supper since it is one of our fav restaurants and we never go because the closest one to us is an hour away. So I am excited about that. Friday night we will enjoy supper with a few friends. I am not one of those people who hates birthdays and is horrified about getting older so I welcome 29 and this coming year and what it will have in store for both Chris and myself. I am excited about my dog walking business continuing to grow, I am excited for the potential for movement there is for Chris in his job within the next year or so. I am excited for the possibility of moving by the end of next year. I am excited about the possibility of actually reaching my weight loss goals and feeling tons better about myself. There is so much I look forward to in this next year.

Dave and Sue sent our Christmas goodies a little late this year and we happened to get the box this morning, so that was kinda fun to get it on my birthday. Thank you for everything, you guys are awesome.

I hope you all had a very happy blessed holiday season. From us to you...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


16 comments:

True Jersey Girl said...

Great pic of the two of you! Sounds like you have a great year lined up!!! Happy New Year!!!

Miranda said...

Hope you have a great birthday! :)

Jenn said...

Happy birthday evey. I love that picture of you three. You look great.

Anonymous said...

As I said on your MySpace page, Happy birthday! I hope you're having a great time!

I love the new year, I feel the same way as you do, with so much to look forward to!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday, enjoy Red Robin. I love that place, the one by us closed down. booooo.
Love ya!!!!

Alison said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Kirst said...

Happy Birthday! And happy new year too! Have a great birthday dinner.

1 said...

Happy Birthday little sis...
Glad you got our Christmas goodies in one piece. Thanks to the great tracking system of Canada Post(not really, we had a tracking #, but as of this morning, it still showed that it only had been accepted in Edm.) Next time i will send with UPS, pay an extra 10 dollars, but at least you know where it is... Sorry Steve, just did not like the tracking system.
Big Bro.

Cupcake Blonde said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Have fun at Red Robin, their food is yummy!!

And we got that picture on your cute card...I love it.

Jodi said...

Well Happy Birthday!

Have a great time celebrating!

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! Hope you had a great one.

Zoe said...

Happy Birthday Evey!! I love your family picture. I am glad that you are feeling better and that you had a wonderful holiday season. It sounds like you guys got some awesome stuff! Happy New Year!!! :):)

PS I know that you said that you were going to send a card my way . . . I am excited to get it - we get back home tomorrow night. I am glad that you liked the cd. I know that it was probably a little bit late but hopefully you can listen to it next year. :)

Anonymous said...

It almost sounds like you made some New Year's Resolutions, especially when you talked about the things that you are excited about, such as losing weight. It's a resolution that 90% of the population has made one time or another I'm sure. I've stopped making resolutions, but I still say that I'm going to try to lose weight. Ya RIGHT!!! By the way, you mentioned about moving. Would that be just moving across town or "out of town?"
Glenda C.

frogger said...

happy birthday hope it was a great one but here is hoping mine will be great too!!

Tammy Williams said...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVEY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" - in Dino's voice!...hahaha!

Moving? Where abouts? Back to Seattle????

Lucy Stern said...

It sounds like a fun year is ahead of you. You are 29? I'm turning 57 in Feb....Where did all those years go? I have a daughter that is 28!.....I'm getting old. Happy Birthday and Happy New Year.