Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ok so clearly I am back to the whole sucky blogger thing. Everyday there are things I mean to blog but I forget and by that time it is too late. So now again I challenge myself to blog something everyday, even a picture. Lets see how I do this time around.

Question to all of you have turned to the dark side and switched to the new blogger.....does the spell check recognize the word blog or blogger or blogging or blogged?

I don't have anything exciting to tell you this morning. In fact I need to go get ready. There are doggies to be walked and poop to be scooped and someone has to do it;)

Happy Tuesday:)

8 comments:

Lori said...

I am excited to read that. I have not switched to the new blogger because it won't let me for some reason...it keeps saying my blog is too big. I think that is silly though because other people have bigger blogs than mine and have switched. Weird. Can't help you.

Evey said...

I am not planning on switching, I was just wondering about the spell check thing.

Jodi said...

I switched but I rarely, if ever, use spell check so I don't know if it recognizes blog or any variation of it.

I look forward to lots of posts by you! :)

Andrea said...

Ha ha! Even when you have "nothing" to blog about, you make me laugh! Oh, and BTW...it's snowing AGAIN!!! ; ) I haven't heard of any real benifit to switching over to the new blog version. What's the point? Just sounds like too much work to me.

Kirst said...

I switched over to the beta blogger which is now no longer. I'm not sure about spell check and I don't really know what the benefits of switching are.

Alison said...

Happy Tuesday to you!!!

Reverend Joyleaf said...

Benefits:

- Way easier to edit and play around with your template/design.

- Updates as you write. No more worries about trying to publish and losing your post.

- Other stuff that is wicked cool.

It's not hard to switch. There's no work involved at all. Of course you'll lose your current template and have to start over but creating a new design is so easy. You don't need to know any HTML at all.

As for the spell check with all the blog words...I don't know. I do know that my spell check hasn't actually been working lately. Not sure why.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! You've been missed.

I'll be sure to check back for your daily blog entry. I'll make you a deal. If you post something every day, then I will too. Should we add some incentive to make it more of a challenge?