Thursday, April 20, 2006

For those of you who aren't ALIAS fans, SHAME on you:) For those of you who are I hope you enjoyed last nights episodes as much as I did. There were some predictable moments in last nights 2 hours special but it was great regardless. It made me even more excited for the coming episodes. And for those of you out there who actually thought that Vaughn was dead, come on was there really ever any doubt he was alive????

We watched Finding Neverland tonight. I never really had a desire to see this until I was finally convinced that it was a great and I should watch it. We have had it on netflix for a while and finally popped it in tonight. It was completely different than I expected it to be and I loved it. It was a really good movie.

Tuesday was our date (movie) night and this week we went to see The Benchwarmers. Sometimes stupid mindless comedy is important and good for the soul;) I think John Heder (Napoleon Dynamite) is absolutely hilarious. Definitely is not a movie I would pay full price to go see but it was funny.

7 comments:

Leslie said...

um, stupid mindless comedy is my fav! Shallow me, I know!

Leslie said...

I just can't wait to see that one. I am a fan of David Spade too!

Julia Reffner said...

Must admit I loved Napoleon. I need you to tell my wife that a little stupid mindless comedy is ok.

The Lumpy

Andrea said...

Ditto, on everything you sadi about ALIAS! And, I have been waiting for the "I-told-you-so" from you re: Vaughn! Ha! I'm so happy he's alive! Now they just need to bring back Will and all will be well with my world! Ha ha! I'm glad you enjoyed "Finding Neverland"! I'm glad we convince each other to see movies that we otherwise wouldn't want to watch! (ie: The Village!)

Alison said...

Shame on me!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, my computer is allowing me to post, probably a 1 time thing.
I am a huge Alias fan, and yes it was a great episode. But will all the questions be answered???
I think that it would be great for the show to end on a cliff hanger and then in a year or so to have a movie come out(similar to the X-files,which was also 1 of my fave shows)Now now, do not YELL, think about it, Alias on the big screen, i think it would make a great movie...

Big Bro in Edmonton

Evey said...

I SO agree about the movie thing. The rambaldi story alone would make a great movie.