Saturday, April 29, 2006

My mail or your mail?????

If you had people renting out your basement suite who shared the same addresses as you, would you not check mail before you open it to make sure it is YOURS? That it has YOUR name on it before you rip letters and bills open and look at peoples personal things before realizing "Oh this isn't mine." ??????? Yet AGAIN today another piece of mail was opened by someone other than Chris or myself. Every time we get the same apology...."I am sorry I thought it was mine." I just think it's retarded this has happened at least 10 times in the last 4 months or so. READ THE NAME ON THE ENVELOPE....It's not THAT hard.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

wow. Yeah, you have to be smarter than the envelope!

Jenn said...

Ya, some people lack in common sense. Jeremy and I are the only ones that live here, and I still check the name.

Miranda said...

I was looking for your post about the OILERS and how they are kicking butt right now. Yay!

Alison said...

I shouldn't think it would be rocket science...

Evey said...

Miranda I made this post before the game:)