Friday, April 14, 2006

Mary Poppins in the House.....


Chris and I decided to take Belle for her evening walk a little while ago even though it is raining. Off we went with our umbrella. Chris was holding the umbrella and I was holding the dog. I looked at Chris and said "you look like Mary Poppins!" He looked at me like "whatever." And then out of nowhere he starts skipping down the street, umbrella and all singing "just a spoonful of sugar" in an opera type voice. lol. Oh my gosh, it was SO freaking funny.

7 comments:

Zoe said...

Okay, I officially think that you and Chris would be fun people to hang out with on a regular basis!!

Jenn said...

wow, what a great pic. I can't wait till I know how to get all high tec with my blog. Nice Work Eve. Miss you.

Alison said...

So you are heading east when?????

Heather said...

That is the best movie ever... any guy who knows a song from Mary Poppins is a cool cool guy.

Tammy Williams said...

THAT IS SO HILARIOUS! I can just see him doing that!

Cupcake Blonde said...

Brian wil do those rare hilarious moments too which make me wish I had a video camera!

Desiree said...

I love Mary Poppins!