Thursday, April 27, 2006

Today is a happy happy day in the McClees household. We now have OLN on top of our NHL Centre Ice package and we don't have to go to Applebees anymore to watch our hockey games. SWEET!

Speaking of hockey my Oilers won Tuesday night in the second overtime. THANK THE LORD!!! Game 4 is tonight in Edmonton. I sure hope we can take a 3-1 lead in this series. Chris is also very happy as his Colorado Avalanche have taken a HUGE 3-0 lead in their series against the Dallas Stars. And yes we are HUGE hockey fanatics and I love that we have that in common. Now if only I could turn him into an Oilers fan:)

Chris just stopped by the house for something and brought me some lunch. He had lunch with his boss today and brought me home the leftovers. A yummy pasta salad and half a chicken sandwich.

Back to my spring cleaning I go.......

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, now you can sit in the comfort of your own home along with your dog and those chain smoking mice.
GO OILERS GO!!!
Big Bro in Edmonton

Anonymous said...

GO OILERS GO GO OILERS GO GO OILERS GO GO OILERS GO GO OILERS GO GO OILERS GO GO OILERS GO GO OILERS GO GO OILERS GO GO OILERS GO GO OILERS GO GO OILERS GO GO OILERS GO GO OILERS GO GO OILERS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELL AT LEAST THE FLAMES ARE GOOD FOR MY BBQ, JUST NOT SO GOOD ON THE ICE... HA!!!
FOR JEN,S MOM.

BIG BRO IN EDMONTON

Evey said...

hehe....thanks for stopping by Bettyanne...even though you are rooting for those perky flames:)

How is that girl of yours doing? I can't wait for her little one to arrive.

Dave - yes i will watch the game with the dog and the mice. lol. GO OILERS! I am so excited for tonight.

Jodi said...

I have no clue what most of that post was about as I am obviously not a sports fan, but HAVE FUN watching hockey. :)

P.S. I stop by here every single day. Most of the time though I am on speed reading so I don't comment often. I am trying to get better at that though. :) Taking time to smell the roses.

Jamie Dawn said...

Well, I know nothing about hockey, but I must say that Avalanche is a much better hockey team name then Oilers.
If I owned a hockey team, I would call them The Ice Cubes.

Family Of Five said...

WOW!!! Your man is SOOOO sweet!!! He is the BEST!!!!! What a catch!!! ;) Hope you enjoyed your lunch!!! Luv ya!

Andrea said...

I actually "watched" some hockey with B last night! Actually, I sat down on the coach after getting the boys in bed and I was too tired to move...so I zoned out in the general direction of the T.V! It sure LOOKED like I was watching it, though! Ha!

Alison said...

MMmmmm leftover lunch!!!