Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Last night was movie night, we went to see Lucky Number Slevin. I really wasn't sure if I was going to like this movie but I was pleasantly surprised. It turned out to be really good. The story is really good and the acting was great. I must admit I was confused for a while in this one, it definitely gets your mind turning. The plot twists in this movie were great. Here is a little write up about it I found on IMDB .....

"A twisted little film from beginning to end. The most fun you'll have playing with your mind. It will keep you constantly thinking and still you won't be able to solve the puzzle. Fantastic! A top notch script on the move, able directing, splendid performances, and a pitch perfect cast. This sure is this years Twisted little KISS KISS BANG BANG!. A hugely satisfying funny entertaining film. Josh Hartnett is a rising star and this film permits him a promising rise. Although, you don't get to see much of Bruce in the film but still it's a superb film. With an excellent supporting performance by Ben Kingsley and Morgan Freeman. A film worth watching for and a cast worth dying for. This really stunned me! "

Last night Chris went to get gas and his gas card was rejected. As most of you know he works for Starbucks and has a company gas card. Anyways he called the card issuer only to find out that his card had been reported lost on April 5th. Funny considering the card was sitting in his hand. The really retarded thing is that this happened to him once before last year, except in that case his card had been reported stolen. Gotta love incompetence, how the same mistake gets made twice is beyond me.

Yesterday afternoon Chris had a grandma (probably in her 60's) pull up beside him at a traffic light on her HOG. Too funny!!

That is all, have a great Wednesday!!

2 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

That's funny! Dad and Michelle got their motorcycle license last summer and they are planning on buying a Harley soon. I keep telling dad that he is going through midlife crisis and he should just top it all off with a couple of piercings...haha. Good ol' daddy!

Zoe said...

A grandma on a hog!! That is hilarious!! Oh, I just saw that Andrea said the same thing!! :)

Man, I would check into that gas card. I get so worried about identity theft. But, what a nice perk . . . free gas!!! :)