Monday, May 21, 2007

And Then There Were Five.....

Ok so another week gone and I have managed to still be in this blog off. How about that? I was certain I would have been out the first few weeks. But alas, I am still here and feeling the pressure even more each week to post something better than any of the weeks before.

This past week saw Erin from Blaaahhhg voted off the blog-off island. I was sad to see her go as I have enjoyed her posts. There are only 5 of us left now and it's only going to get harder from here on out. I am sure with so few of us left that each of us will dig a little deeper to try and have the best post out there. This could be a photo finish, kids!

If you look to the right you will notice I have put all my previous blog off posts in a drop down bar for those of you who are new to my blog or for those of you who are just slackers and are way behind in your blog reading.

Please click on the banner below and take a minute to check out Courtney's fundraiser page. Her goal is $2200. I am not sure how much she has raised to date but I know this blog off will have her at least $90, she has had a few online donations and she has done some fundraisers at pubs etc. Please think about leaving her even $5 to go towards such an important cause.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks for the shout out! It was really a great time. And I've got all these great new blogs to keep up with now.

QueenieCarly said...

I was away this weekend so it wasn't until I text messaged you that I heard the news about Erin. I was really sad to hear it was her. I think there's going to be a lot of that going on in the next little while. I really like most of the blogs that are left. :(

Anonymous said...

It has never been easy to eliminate anyone, let me tell you, but yes- it is getting so much more difficult. Each week I've gotten to know people more and more as I read their posts and if we could end it now, I would! I don't want to eliminate anyone else!