Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Prayers for Heather

I do not know Heather, I have never met Heather, I have never even spoken to Heather. I simply found her link through Jodi's blog. I went to Heathers blog and I read her story. Please take the time to go over to her blog. Click HERE for the link. If you click on the category "brain stuff" on the left hand side or her blog you will be able to read all about what she is currently going through. She is 32 years old with a young family and a husband and on Thursday she will undergo brain surgery at Mayo Clinic in Minnesota for a brain tumor. Please take the time to offer her your prayers. I felt I needed to bring attention to her and her family because when I read her blog I was moved. When I read her words and her love for her family and her faith in God even with all she is going through I am inspired and encouraged. Lets remember to hug the ones we love a little tighter today and pray for the health of a young mother and wife.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

She is an amazing woman. I pray for her daily and I have never met her either.