Monday, May 07, 2007

Another week has come and gone and I have managed to keep on for another week in the blog off. This week we had to say goodbye to Gina over at Speaking Quite Franke. I suppose I am a little surprised I have lasted this long but happy I will be around to blog about my word which is up this week, my word is friendship. Speaking of friendship.....

So I have this old old old old friend who I lost touch with and have not seen in probably almost 12 years. We used to be the best of friends. But you know how things go sometimes. Life happens, people move and you lose touch. Well, we recently are back in touch after all this time. Evette now lives in England with her fiance and they are coming HERE to Boston to visit us in less than 3 weeks. I am SO excited.

And now I must go, doggies can't walk themselves you know. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Sketti said...

First things first! I'm not that old! :) but I am super excited to be coming to see you, if only for a weekend! You're right...we were the best of friends and it is so great to be back in touch with you again! See you in 18 sleeps!

Kirst said...

It's so great getting to see old friends. Speaking of, when are you coming to good ol' Canada for a visit?

Andrea said...

So, how many people is the blog-off down to?