Wednesday, May 16, 2007

This and That

Our wireless has been working when it wants to the last few days and that has hampered my blogging status a little bit. We are back up and running right now though, so hopefully it stays that way.

Stay tuned later today for my post for this week in the Blog off for breast cancer organized by Courtney over at Five Second Dance Party. This weeks word is KISS! So be sure to check back later and see what I come up with. I can't promise it will be good, but it will be a post and that's all that matters.

I am WAY overdue for a haircut and a dye job so I am off to do that this evening. Summer is upon us and it is time to chop the hair off and get rid of those few pesky gray unwelcome hairs. I may even post some pictures later if your lucky.

Also, I recieved these few pictures in my email over the past few weeks and I thought I would share them for the sake of all the Flames and Canucks fans who read this blog:)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

That's funny! I will be sure that B sees it!

Gianni said...

I'll be sure to post an Oilers one shortly. Thanks!

J.

Evey said...

Johnny its still funny no matter which way you slice it;) And comoon the Oil had an entire team injured and traded their best player, you cant win when that happens. PLUS, when we made the playoffs we didn't play like girls;)