Sunday, October 09, 2005

100 Things

FINALLY I did this darn list, I kept forgetting about it. But here it is....enjoy!!

1. I was born in Scotland
2. I moved to Canada when I was 3
3. I am a UK Citizen
4. I have 2 older brothers
5. One we have no contact with
6. Dave is cool though, he lives in Edmonton
7. I miss him
8. My mom passed away in 1996
9. I was 18
10. I miss her tons
11. My dad got remarried almost 2 years ago
12. My dads name is Dave and my stepmoms name is Lynne
13. Lori's dads name is Dave and her stepmom is also Lynn
14. I have 2 nephews and I miss them ALOT
15. Chris also has 2 nephews and we miss them ALOT
16. I had a cat for 15 years
17. His name was Sparky
18. I have a dog now, her name is Belle
19. She is crazy
20. I am a HUGE hockey fan
21. The Edmonton Oilers are my favorite team
22. I also love baseball
23. Chris's mom turned me into the baseball addict I am today
24. My favorite baseball team is the Seattle Mariners
25. I also like football, our favorite team is the Seattle Seahawks
26. Chris and I are sports nuts
27. Chris and I celebrated our one year wedding anniversary on Sept 12
28. We met on online on a christian dating site
29. We have been together for almost 4 years
30, I love him a lot
31. We moved to Boston, Massachusetts 5 days after our wedding
32. I miss our friends back west
33. I love fall
34. I love winter more, I can't wait for it to snow
35. I am a coffee addict
36. Good thing Chris works for Starbucks
37. My favorite drink at Starbucks right now is a Grande, nonfat, no whip, pumpkin spice latte
38. I love Christmas time, I am like a kid
39. I love looking at all the lights
40. I love to read
41. My favorite author is John Grisham
42. I love movies
43. We try to watch at least 1 a week
44. My favorite movie is The Princess Bride
45. Good Will Hunting is a close second
46. I love music
47. My favorite singer is Sarah McLachlan
48. I have seen her in concert a lot
49. My favorite band is U2, I saw them in concert once
50. I have played the trumpet/cornet since I was 7 years old
51. I have not played in a couple of years and I miss it a lot
52. I love classical and brass band music
53. I love jazz
54. I love Wynton Marsalis and Chris Botti
55. Not a lot of people know the above 5 things about me
56. I have a Scottish accent, but it only comes out when I talk to my dad or brother
57. My american friends and family think I have a "Canadian" accent
58. My favorite hockey players are Ryan Smyth and Doug Gilmour
59. I love camping
60. But not in the mountains
61. Getting eaten by a bear is not my idea of fun
62. I have Acid Reflux Disease
63. IT SUCKS
64. I like to dye my hair
65. I do this often
66. Most recent I dyed it Plum, this was last Saturday
67. I love taking pictures
68. Yet somehow we still don't have a digital camera
69. I have lived in Scotland, Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Washington and Massachusetts
70. I have lived in 3 different countries
71. Most of my friend here in Boston are not from here originally
72. Most came here for school or jobs
73. We might live in Boston but we HATE the Red Sox and the Patriots
74. I am VERY shy until you get to know me
75. I think some people perceive this as me being snobby
76. I am very insecure about my weight
77. I am working at losing weight
78. My favorite color is blue
79. My eyes are blue
80. My oldest and closest friend is Lori
81. I haven't seen her in a few years
82. I miss her a lot
83. I talk in my sleep
84. I love apple juice
85. I also love orange pop
86. My favorite alcoholic drink is a Belini
87. I also love Cosmopolitans
88. I like beer, it is an acquired taste...kinda like coffee
89. Chris and I have become huge wine lovers. We drink it regularly
90. I love animals
91. I want to go back to school and become a veterinary technician
92. Belle was a Valentines Day present from Chris
93. I saw her picture online (petfinder) and I knew she was the one I wanted
94. I like to scrapbook although I don't do enough of it
95. Alias is my favorite TV show
96. Animal Planet is my favorite channel
97. I never put the cap back on the toothpaste
98. I am going to the Caribbean in June
99. My favorite smell is Lavender
100. I have lived near both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, I love the ocean

4 comments:

Lori said...

I am glad to say that I knew a lot of these.. that should say something right? Number 97...so true blobs everywhere at camp. I am getting over it. Really I am.
I can not believe it has been nine years for number 8. Crazy. I miss her too.
You are a huge sports nut and I still love you anyways. Can we BE any more different?

Evey said...

So VERY different...I guess we are proof opposites attract. ha!

Family Of Five said...

I am glad you shared!!

Angie's Angle said...

I enjoyed reading this.

I lost my dad in 1996 as well, but I was only 16. It was very hard for me as well. *hugs*