Saturday, October 15, 2005

Rain Rain GO AWAY!!!

Ok, so it is STILL raining. I don't think we have seen the sun in over a week....no joke!! The whole New England area has been hammered with rain for like 9 days straight. Last night it was POURING and when we were driving home it was like driving through rivers the roads were so waterlogged. We shoulda had a boat. When we got home we knew Belle was going to have to go to the bathroom, but we also know what a wuss she is when it comes to rain. She HATES rain...so much that it does not matter how bad she has to "go" she will not until it is beyond waiting anymore. So we get home and Chris immediately takes her out hoping she will go.....YEAH RIGHT!! She ran out and turned right back around and back inside without evening going down one step. She had the look of "are you kidding me?" Anyways over the next hour or so she kept pacing and whining and jumping at the door. So each time we took her out we had a little more hope that she would actually go. I mean, we actually have to drag her down the stairs in this weather and make her stand in the yard. Finally after about 6 tries, I opened the door and I knew we were good cause I didn't have to drag her out and down the stairs.....she RAN down the stairs, found her spot and we no longer had to worry about her leaving us a nice chocolate surprise on the carpet:) So yeah the rain affects us all. lol. I hope it stops soon.....they say it's supposed to taper off after the weekend. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

On another note, last night we went out with some friends and saw "The Greatest Game Ever Played." Was a good movie. After we went to Friendly's and had some Ice Cream Cake....it was our friend Jeff's birthday. His parents and Carolynne got him a game used Johnny Damon baseball bat. Nice!! I told Chris not to get any ideas....he is not getting a cool gift like that;)

I have a mountain of laundry I need to fold and we are going to go looking at camera's today...so who knows by the end of the day I might have one finally.

1 comment:

Cupcake Blonde said...

My parents live in Ashland, which is right where the Marathon starts (it starts in Holliston, the next town over but I grew up right near the starting line because we live almost on the town line). Anyway, my Dad went to bed Friday night, basement dry as a bone, which made him happy. Woke up Saturday morning, 7 inches of water in the basement! Needless to say my dad was not too happy. They are hoping it stops raining sometime too!