Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I am so proud of my husband....We moved out here last year for him to start a job he had never done before, a job he had no knowledge in. Many people told us we were crazy for taking such a huge risk. But we didn't listen and I am so glad we didn't. He has essentially gotten THREE raises this year. The first was inevitable because of his job change he got paid a little more money. But then about 6 months ago out of the blue they gave him a raise. Then a few weeks ago he got his yearly raise. Not only did he get his yearly raise but his was 5%, which is the highest. I am so proud of him, he has worked so hard this past year and it shows.

7 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

Yea for Chris! I love getting raises and I'm sure he deserved it!

Angie's Angle said...

wow so good for him and really the both of you. He's doing an amazing job :)

Anonymous said...

He gets to work with coffee all day long and they pay him??? He is sooooo lucky! ;)

Evey said...

well he more gets to work with the dirty old machines that make the coffee. lol. But he does drink coffee all day long for free:)

Lori said...

Awwww! I love how you love him. Good job Chris!

Chris said...

I have been very blessed to get two raises in the past year. Basically, I friggin rock. Oh, and my wife rocks too. We both rock.

Tammy Williams said...

CONGRATS Chris! It's always good to be noticed for good work.