Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I am so proud of my husband....We moved out here last year for him to start a job he had never done before, a job he had no knowledge in. Many people told us we were crazy for taking such a huge risk. But we didn't listen and I am so glad we didn't. He has essentially gotten THREE raises this year. The first was inevitable because of his job change he got paid a little more money. But then about 6 months ago out of the blue they gave him a raise. Then a few weeks ago he got his yearly raise. Not only did he get his yearly raise but his was 5%, which is the highest. I am so proud of him, he has worked so hard this past year and it shows.

8 comments:

Vegas Princess said...

Yea for Chris! I love getting raises and I'm sure he deserved it!

Angie said...

wow so good for him and really the both of you. He's doing an amazing job :)

Ian McKenzie said...

He gets to work with coffee all day long and they pay him??? He is sooooo lucky! ;)

Evey said...

well he more gets to work with the dirty old machines that make the coffee. lol. But he does drink coffee all day long for free:)

Lori said...

Awwww! I love how you love him. Good job Chris!

Bumbling Bav said...

That is so great. My husband started a new job about 8 months ago. It was the BEST thing we ever did. Very scary but it has worked out great. However there has been no raise..... we better work on that!

Chris said...

I have been very blessed to get two raises in the past year. Basically, I friggin rock. Oh, and my wife rocks too. We both rock.

Tammy & Jeremy said...

CONGRATS Chris! It's always good to be noticed for good work.