Monday, October 03, 2005

Who's Ready For Some Hockey?

Ok so I just had a whole post about hockey and blogger ate it and I am not happy. What I would like to do is protest and not blog. But what good would that do all of you!? So what I will do is try to remember word for word my post that was eaten, it went a little something like this.....

Hockey starts in TWO freaking days and I could not be more excited!! I mean, I am really excited I can hardly contain it. I almost want to dance naked in the streets. I said ALMOST people, settle yourselves. I don't even want to dance naked in my own house nevermind in public for all to see. And let's be honest it would be scary. And I don't want to be responsible for all the insurance claims that would most certainly be filed against me from all the car accidents I would cause from such a horrid spectacle. lol

But really, both Chris and I are so looking forward to Wednesday night. It has been WAY too long and we have
really really missed hockey. What I will miss this year is
not being in Seattle for our weekly BBQ's at Jen and Ryan's for Hockey Night in Canada on Saturdays. Who wouldn't miss it.....Beer, food and adults yelling at the TV!! Is there anything else!?!?! So for now we will have to just stock up on Bud Light since it is "the Official Beer of the NHL" and watch hockey with those here who do like it.

8 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

I love hockey, but I have a hard time watching it on TV since I remember fondly going to live games all through my childhood and high school years. I even only dated hockey players at one time! Sadly, living in the desert is not complimentary to the love of hockey with all the heat and all.

Anonymous said...

Wohoo, Hockey, kinda exited, just kinda...
Big bro in Edm...

Reverend Joyleaf said...

Blogger ate it? Don't you know about the "recover post" feature that blogger has? Read about it out here.

Family Of Five said...

I'm with Amanda....I don't find it nearly as exciting on TV as I do live. Mike is sure excited though! Go Canucks Go!!!

Anonymous said...

Well I too am jumping for joy!!! I also am going to play my first games this weekend too Oh and I am going to watch those awesome Canadian women beat those Americans on Thursday in Regina, SK!! It is like hockey fever, whoooohoooo!!!! Go Canada Go, Go Canucks Go!!!!

Evey said...

Steve I know about that feature, and in this case it did not help me out, it does say its not something that works everytime. Oh well....its all good!

Yay for all you hockey fans! woohooo

Anonymous said...

Will you make it to the party this weekend????? Otis would LOVE to see you guys!

Evey said...

Oh you make me so VERY sad:( We would LOVE to be there this weekend, especially since Edmonton is playing the good ol' Canucks.