Saturday, October 08, 2005

Rainy Saturday

Woke up to a gloomy rainy day today. Usually I hate rainy days like this, but today it gives us an excuse to lounge around and do nothing . Except of course watch hockey once 7pm comes around. I suppose there is also a good chance we will head out to do some laundry. Exciting I know.

My dog is retarded and has to go to the bathroom but won't go outside cause it's raining.

Went out for dinner with some friends last night and then back to their place to watch The Interpreter. It was a good movie, however, also a movie the could have ended about 20 times before it actually did. It really dragged in some places. Overall though it was good and we liked it.

I was sick on Wed and Thursday and thought I felt better yesterday but felt crappy again today when I woke up. But all is good because Tylenol Cold is my friend:)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Oh and one more thing......


LETS GO OILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Check out my new photo on my blog for you!! I like you! You crack me up.... I read this post and you made me chuckle! I really needed a chuckle.... thanks!

Miranda said...

Hey Yvonne! Just popping in to say hello!