Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Just a Few Things....

First I feel the need to point out that the Oilers won again last night. They beat the Ducks 4-2. They are 3 and 0 going into tonight's game against the Los Angeles Kings. I am hoping we will win tonight and continue this win streak.

Some guy got pulled in over in front of our house and was immediately busted for drugs...SPECIAL!

Now here is something that Chris and I wonder eveytime we walk past a store in the mall and see the mannequins on display. Now it's common knowledge that when we women get cold we have what some would like to call "headlights" so tell me WHY a mannequin needs to have hard nipples.....we notice this is the case in a lot of stores lately. I don't get why they feel the need to do that. Anyone else notice this, or is it just us? lol

9 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Where was I reading about the good neighborhood you guys live in???? Those Canucks of ours won too!!!!

Evey said...

LOL...i know. it really is a great neigborhood. guess that dude was running from the cops and they just happened to catch up with him here. lol

Jodi said...

So glad to "see" you again. I don't know what the deal was with your blog. Probably a blogger glitch!

Leslie said...

I have noticed the 'perkiness' too not exactly sure why they do that unless it is a fashion trend you know, like the girls on the runway....yeah, I got nothing, no explaination for this.

Lori said...

I am pretty sure I already blogged about this..or maybe Steve did..or maybe we just talk about it a lot. They should not have nipples. It is just weird!

Reverend Joyleaf said...

Um.
Hard nipples.
Yeah.
I like it.

The question I have:

Why are some mannequins headless?

That's creepy.

Cupcake Blonde said...

Well I know in covering modeling events for work the girls tweek their nipples to make them stand out, some even put ice on them! When I asked them why they just replied that everyone does it and it is what the designsers expect from them. Do they thnk it is sexy? I don't know, but it sure is weird. I know I am the first one to cross my arms if that happens. And the no head/no arms manniquins freak me out!

1 said...

I have manequins in my store and they have adult size boobs (for a store that sells teenage clothing) but no nipples course we are canadian.

Evey said...

lol...its just all odd...hey sue, maybe you should give your mannequins a reduction;) hehe