Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Am I the only one who has my Christmas shopping list all written out and ready to go? Some people have looked at me funny when I tell them this. Last year we didn't do our shopping early and it was a big old rush to get things done. Then of course we had to ship 2 separate boxes....One to Seattle and one to Edmonton. So I decided this year that we would do our shopping early. I would rather have it done now, that way I don't have to be part of all the craziness that is shopping in December.

This weekend Chris and I were at Target and we found The Aviator and Elf for TEN dollars each. So of course we had to buy them, we have not seen The Aviator yet but we have seen Elf. I love that movie, it makes me laugh everytime I watch it.

I am super boring today....no exciting stories of the weekend to tell you So this will have to do. Maybe I will post some pictures later or even a video or something. We shall see....

7 comments:

Miranda said...

I am already half finished my Christmas shopping!

Evey said...

YAY.....now I don't feel so crazy:)

kristen said...

Yes, you are crazy.

Just thought I'd be the voice of the masses here...

Anonymous said...

no, not crazy, i want to have all mine done by the begining og December if possible.Those that do not want to do this are crazy, why wait till the last minute???

Dave in edm..

Evey said...

Kristen I actually think I might be crazy....but shhhhh, don't tell everyone;)

Angie's Angle said...

Not odd at all. My Christmas list has been written out since September and shopping since then too. Though I don't even feel like i have any major dent in it yet.

Lori said...

"Look there's Santa! I know him!!!"
Ha ha ha that movie makes me laugh so hard every time I see it. Wish we had a copy.
Yes you are crazy, but not because of doing Christmas stuff.
Some poeple get their stuff going back in the spring and summer..but *cough* I wouldn't know any of those people.