Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Alright, I saw this over on Amanda's blog and thought I would do it here. So here you go. I am not going to tag anyone on this one, but if you do decide to do it let me know. Ok........

Go to http://www.google.com/ and select Images. Type in your responses to the questions below and choose a picture from the first page only that represents your answer.

Your home town?
The town/city where you now live?
Last years favorite Christmas present?
Your occupation?
Your hobby or pastime?
What's your favorite meal?
Favorite smell?
Your ideal vacation spot?

Hometown: Edmonton, Alberta








Town/city I now live: Boston, Massachusetts









Last years favorite Christmas present: My leather purse Chris got me













Your occupation: I used to be an Esthetician and hope to be a Vet Tech























Hobby or Pastime: reading, watching movies, going to Starbucks with friends/hubby















Favorite Meal: Steak









Favorite Smell: Lavender










Ideal Vacation Spot: Scotland (since i was born there and all)

2 comments:

Cori said...

I love this meme-I will do it also but not today! Great choices!

Cupcake Blonde said...

YEa! Someone did this too! I had so much fun with mine and I loved your answers!