Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Back from the BIG city

Chris and I made it back from New York in one piece, sorry it has taken me so long to post pictures and stuff. We had such an amazing weekend, there is a ton of stuff to tell. I think I am going to have to split it up into a few posts cause otherwise you would be sitting here reading for a very long time. Since everyone keeps asking to see our pictures and since we took WAY too many to pick only a few, we decided to make a separate blog just for our pictures. When I tell you there are a ton of pics on there I really mean it. They are pretty much in the order that we took them. So please go on over and have a look at them, some of them you will need to click on to get the bigger and better look at the picture. Save that link as well though as in the future we will use it for other pictures. I have been having some trouble getting the link to work for me on a regular basis so if you have any problems just let me know!

I will be back later to start telling you about our weekend:) Hope ya'll are having a great week.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

graet pictures, cool. Only problem is i cannot post, says i need an account...
big bro in edm...

Evey said...

oh i will change that

Lori said...

Nice pics. Looks like you had a ball. Glad you are back, I missed you.

Lori said...

Oh...call me.

Alison said...

Glad you are back safe and sound. I'm heading over to look at the pics now!

Tammy Williams said...

Did you talk to Jay Leno when he was doing his Jay Walking?!

Anonymous said...

Wrong City, Jay Lenno is not in New York.
Dave in edm...

Evey said...

Dave speaks the truth....Leno is in L.A :)

fakies said...

I've always wanted to go to New York, but I haven't gotten the chance (or the money). Glad you had a great time!

Cupcake Blonde said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I miss going to NY iduring the holidays. It always seems so magical!

Leslie said...

welcome back. It is magical at Christmas isn't it?