Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Gloomy Wednesday

I swear I don't remember it raining this much this time of year here last year. IT SUCKS!!! It was nice for like 2 days and then right back to the wet gross rain. The rain has been pretty much a daily thing for well over a month now. I almost forget what the sun looks like.

Game two of the SC Finals is tonight. I'm still in shock over the loss the other night and I don't mean the fact that we lost the game. We lost Dwayne Roloson (our goalie) with 5 minutes to go to an MCL injury. He is out for the playoffs and now the Oilers need to look to one of the backups who were less than mediocre this season. Conklin more so has been HORRID and I am afraid he may be the one in net tonight. Oh well, no good team wins a championship without some bumps in the road. The Oilers have overcome all of them so far this postseason lets hope they can do it one more time. I BELIEVE!!!!! GO OILERS!!!! "It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped."

Our grass is actually growing. There are still some small parts that need grass seed to be reapplied to. If it will ever stop raining for more than a day we will do that. But either way here is some before and after pics. The after one I just took this morning

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Nice rain and nice grass! And something about blah, blah, blah, hockey, blah... LOL!

Zoe said...

I am sorry about all of the rain. I love taking naps while it is raining outside but you are right. . . too much rain is enough!! I am so excited for your new grass! Good work! :)

Tammy Williams said...

Nice grass. We have seeded grass too but I kind of wish we had sod. We are having issues with the lumpiness of our lawn lately so we are going to have to sprinkle some sand or something over it to make it level again. That's what happens when a lot of rain comes down!

Robin said...

Excellent! Doesn't this rain suck? I hate it!

Miranda said...

It's raining here too. it sucks! blah! To make matters worse we discovered a crack in our foundation and it is leaking into our basement. It can't be repaired until the stupid rain stops...900$ later.