Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Chris and I were on our way home tonight after running some errands and stopping in at our friends Joy and Brians. We were driving now far from our house when we saw this toilet leaning up against a light pole. It was funny, so we took a picture.

We also stopped in at Starbucks on the way home, it was about 9:45 pm and we were sitting in there visiting with the people who worked there when this rather big lady in her 40's at least came in carrying a back pack and a mask on and was like "trick or treat" in a thick mexican accent. And the girl behind the counter was like "what, where's the kids" and the lady was like "huh? no kids, just me, no treats?" It was SO bizzare and so weird and it took all we had to hold our laughter in until after she walked out.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I hope you don't use just any POT you find on the street. ha ha ha I thought it was funny.

Kirst said...

I wish I could still go trick or treating. I was so excited to take Taylor out. I felt like a kid again.

Family Of Five said...

Your stories made me laugh out loud!!

Desiree said...

I guess some people are really desperate for free candy! Kind of sad, lol.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could got trick or treating too. On Hallowe'en, I essentially did. I got candy at the library, at the sports shop and at the wine store. And I didn't even have to ask. Or dress up!