Tuesday, April 26, 2005

No Skunk For Me Thanks

The other evening Chris and I were out walking Belle, we were chatting away and Belle was busy sniffing everything and anything she could. Now it was already dark outside so when we saw this small something or other in a yard right beside us we weren't sure at first as to what it was. Belle made a dart for this furry critter just as Chris said "oh #&!*", then I noticed for myself that what was staring at us from mere inches away was a SKUNK!!!!!!!!!!!! I then added my own "oh *!#&"! Now please imagine Chris and I running off down the street, hauling Belle behind us laughing as we went.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

STINKY, it fits...
Whats with the cursing?
Well nice to hear you are alive,stinky...

Lori said...

Curse and curse loudly! My goodness you are lucky you survived. Glad you are back.